Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ferrying souls to the afterlife
Clarence is an Angel of Death who was meant to take the soul of Chris Halliwell as he started fading out of existence due to Piper and Leo not having conceived him yet. As he was a special case, Clarence felt that special handling was required. For this reason, he went undercover as a janitor at P3.
During their talks, Clarence tried to get Chris to enjoy his life more. When the time was right, Clarence wanted to take Chris away, though he refused and left. After Chris was conceived, Clarence went to visit him one last time to wish him "good luck" and talked him out of wasting his second chance.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Dark Wisping: The ability to teleport through dark wisps, leaving the image of a skull for a moment.
- Angel of Death Powers: Clarence presumably has all the powers and abilities of the other Angel of Death.
Notes and TriviaEdit
- Due to scheduling conflicts, Simon Templeman was unavailable to reprise his role of the Angel of Death, resulting in Lou Beatty Jr. portraying the part.
- The appearance of Clarence is not fully explained in universe, as earlier episodes strongly suggested, though not confirmed, there was only one Angel of Death.
Clarence has appeared in a total of 1 episode throughout the series.
- Season 6
- The Courtship of Wyatt's Father