"Call" an object or possession to one's hand
Calling is the ability to summon an object to one's hand through willpower or a hand gesture. When called for, the object in question will move to the user as if drawn by Telekinesis. Users of this power may generally only call for an objects that is their possession or that they share a connection with.
List of UsersEdit
- Wyatt Halliwell, the destined wielder of the sword.
- Piper Halliwell, the Lady of the Lake and guardian of the sword.
- Mordaunt, after absorbing several demonic powers.
- Guardians of Pandora's Box, calling the sorrows back once they have been released from the box.
- Leo Wyatt, when he was in possession of the sword.
- Calling may be confused for the power of Telekinesis, which is the ability to move objects with the mind.
- Calling may also be confused for telekinetic orbing, which is sometimes referred to as Calling.
- Calling is somewhat similar to the powers of Summoning, Remote Teleportation and Apportation, where users are able to teleport objects or beings to their presence or hand.