2005; his lair
Burke was a demonic bounty hunter, known for encasing his prey in ice and keep them as his "personal trophies". His weapon of choice was a crossbow. By using magical crystals and cryogenic containers, he was able to instantly freeze his victims and thus keep them as trophies.
Working for the TriadEdit
Burke was hired by the Triad to capture and eliminate the demon Reinhardt, as he was a lead Billie Jenkins was pursuing for information on her sister. He appeared at Magic School and captured Reinhardt before Billie could interrogate him.
Burke then imprisoned Reinhardt in ice like his other trophies. His lair was then found by Billie. Burke attacked her, but was shot by Phoebe with his own crossbow. The two witches then interrogated him, though Phoebe was summoned by her sisters to summon an Angel of Destiny.
The Deal with the AngelEdit
Burke later agreed to encapsulate Leo in his cryogenic container in order to protect him from Death, as he was destined to die to inspire the sisters to fight the Ultimate Battle. The sisters made a deal with the Angel of Destiny to freeze Leo instead, so he could be returned once the threat had passed.
In exchange for his assistance, the sisters and Billie would allow Burke to live. After the sisters left his cavern, Burke was vanquished by the Triad, presumably for agreeing to this.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Active Powers
- Apportation: The ability to transport objects from one location to another. Burke used this to summon his crossbow.
- Fading: An energy-based form of teleportation.
- Super Strength: The ability to possess magically enhanced strength beyond humanly possible.
- Hyper Speed: The ability to move at incredible speeds.
- Sensing: The ability to sense the location of other beings.
- Other Powers
- High Resistance: The ability to be highly resistant to physical and magical harm and survive otherwise lethal attacks.
Book of ShadowsEdit
- a demonic bounty hunter willing to sell out to the highest
- bidder as long as they agree to his one rule: he gets to keep
- the mark. Known for freezing his prey into personal trophies,
- Burke takes a sadistic pleasure
- in his job. Lacking any code
- of honor, Burke will hunt
- demon, witch, warlock...
- Burke doesn't even feel a
- need to hide out. If you
- dare, the following spell
- can be used to locate
- Let the hunted
- of the past
- be our guide,
- Take us to
- the hunter that
- does not hide.
Burke appeared in a total of 1 episode throughout the course of the series.
|Charmed, Season 8|
|#01||"Still Charmed & Kicking"||#09||"Hulkus Pocus"||#17||"Generation Hex"|
|#02||"Malice in Wonderland"||#10||"Vaya Con Leos"||#18||"The Torn Identity"|
|#03||"Run, Piper, Run"||#11||"Mr. & Mrs. Witch"||#19||"The Jung and the Restless"|
|#04||"Desperate Housewitches"||#12||"Payback's a Witch"||#20||"Gone with the Witches"|
|#05||"Rewitched"||#13||"Repo Manor"||#21||"Kill Billie: Vol. 2"|
|#06||"Kill Billie: Vol. 1"||#14||"12 Angry Zen"||#22||"Forever Charmed"|
|#07||"The Lost Picture Show"||#15||"The Last Temptation of Christy"|
|#08||"Battle of the Hexes"||#16||"Engaged and Confused"|
|Antagonists of Season 8|
|Paul Haas · Elkin · Black Heart · Walter Nance · Possessor Demon · The Source of All Evil · Imp Master · Antosis · The Dogan · Vaklav · Zira · Tai · Margoyle · Emrick · Krychek Demons · Burke · Reinhardt · Nanta · Rohtul · Patra, Phoenix and Pilar · Savard · Novak · The Triad · Scather Demons · Christy Jenkins · Xar · Noxon Demons · Creo · Dumain · Billie Jenkins|