Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The size of a cow
A demon with tusks that kill humans only if their source of food is disturbed
A Bunyip is a demon native to Australia, residing primarily in lakes, swamps and rivers of the Outback. Bunyips only kill humans if their source of food is disturbed, drowning them in revenge. They are classified as a neutral creature.
In 1999, after Phoebe Halliwell had a premonition of her future self being burnt at the stake, the Charmed Ones used a spell to travel through time to 2009. The Bunyip was mentioned by Piper when she and Prue were searching the future Book of Shadows for a spell.
In 2000, Phoebe Halliwell mentioned the sisters had used the Bunyip vanquishing spell some time earlier. She later used part of the spell in an attempt to vanquish the Demon of Illusion, though it failed.
In 2003, Paige Matthews attempted to categorize the Book of Shadows with various tabs. Piper became frustrated at the chaotic state of the book and mentioned the Bunyip, which, as a neutral creature, had a tab for both good and evil.
The Book of ShadowsEdit
- A monstrous creature from Aboriginal land.
- The Bunyip lives in swamps, lakes, and
- rivers of the Australian Outback. It is
- believed to bring disease and is roughly
- the size of a cow. Usually the Bunyip
- leaves humans alone, but when their source
- of food is disturbed they take humans
- under the water to their death
- in revenge.
The Bunyip was mentioned in a total of 2 episodes over the course of the series.
- Season 2
- Chick Flick (Mentioned only)
- Season 5
- Nymphs Just Wanna Have Fun (Mentioned only)