|Beware What You Wish|
|Visions of evil are everywhere…|
Diana G. Gallagher
Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing
0-743-40934-5 / 9780743409346
- When wishes give dark powers life
- Stark disaster becomes rife.
- Danger, chaos, evil rise
- Before our unsuspecting eyes!
While photographing Stephen Tremaine, a wealthy businessman running for public office, Prue notices an ancient stone statue from South America. Then the next morning, Prue, Piper, and Phoebe are disturbed by the number of tragic incidents in the news. Wishing she could foresee more calamities in order to prevent them, Phoebe suddenly gets dizzy, but the feeling passes.
Soon Phoebe is having more visions than she can handle—and the sisters can't keep up with the impending accidents and disasters. Then a terrible vision sends the Halliwells to a charity carnival, where Tremaine will face his opponent. The Charmed Ones must summon the Power of Three to avert a tragedy and save San Francisco—if they can work out which disaster to stop first!
- Stephen Tremaine: Wealthy businessman running for public, who had a photo shooting with Prue.
- Athulak: A powerful demon trapped inside a stone before Stephen accidentally released him.
- This is the last book to feature Prue.
- Chronologically it should actually come before 'Soul of the Bride'.
- French: La statuette maléfique (The Evil Statue)
- Russian: Opasnyje žjelanĳa (The Dangerous Desires)