Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
2005; Judge Thomas Hendricks's office
Judge Thomas Hendricks
Infiltrating the mortal world
- Benzor: "Who are you?"
- Imara: "Someone who doesn't want to work for your boss. Zankou?"
- — Benzor and Imara.[src]
In 2005, the demonic sorceress Imara sought to overthrow the demon Zankou. To achieve this, she sought to vanquish his greatest lieutenants, Daleek, Benzor and Linson, all of whom infiltrated the mortal world in positions of power.
Imara tried to achieve this goal by swapping souls with Phoebe Halliwell. Once she had taken control of her body, Imara convinced the other Charmed Ones that these demons were a threat by faking a premonition. After her secret was discovered, Imara went after Benzor with one of her minions and vanquished him with a potion.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Light Darts: The ability to fire small darts of light or a similar energy. These darts burn a target upon contact.
- High Resistance: The ability to be highly resistant to physical and magical damage.
Notes and TriviaEdit
- Benzor was the second demon in the series to pose as a judge. The first was William Hamilton.
- While posing as Phoebe, Imara mentioned Benzor was in the Book of Shadows. However, his entry was not seen and this could have been a lie.
Benzor appeared in a total of 1 episode throughout the course of the series.
- Season 7
- Freaky Phoebe
|Antagonists of Season 7|
|Barbas · Lord Dyson · Demon Leo · Captain Black Jack Cutting · Inspector Sheridan · Sirk · Piper and Phoebe Halliwell · Paige Matthews · Possessor Demon · Sarpedon · Aku · Johnny the Gent · Kyle Brody · Zankou · Avatars · Sorcerer · Count Roget · Sargon · Thorn Demons · Odin · Katya · Imara · Benzor · Daleek · Vicus · Wyatt Halliwell · Tim Cross · Joanna · Reece Davidson|