Benjamin Montana was a powerful witch and the patriarch of the Montana Family, who had been a participant in a longtime feud with the Callaway Family. He was the husband of Rosaline Montana and father of Steve and Richard Montana.
When Paige Matthews got involved in the feud between the families, she was struck by a Plasma Ball, so Richard brought her inside his house. Benjamin was distrustful of Paige and wanted her to leave, though his son insisted she was there to help. Moments later, the spirit of Olivia revealed herself to Benjamin in his office and killed him as part of her to reignite the feud.
Months later, Paige summoned Benjamin along with other relatives to stage an intervention for Richard, as they all believed that Richard had a problem with magic. When Richard refused to listen, the spirits left. Paige later asked Benjamin to help stop Jinny by possessing her. However, as the sisters were killed with a wish and became spirits themselves, they ultimately did not need his help.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Basic Powers
- Spell Casting: The ability to cast spells and perform rituals.
- Potion Making: The ability to brew potions.
- Scrying: The ability to locate a person or object with the use of a scrying crystal and a map.
- Mediumship: The ability to see and commune with spirits of the dead.
- Spirit Powers
- Wisping: The ability to teleport through wisps.
- Possession: The ability to take control of other people by possessing them.
Benjamin Montana appeared in a total of 2 episode throughout the course of the series.
|Innocents of Season 6|
|INNOCENTS SAVED||Oscar · Flo · Grandma Callaway · Larry Henderson · Manticore Baby · Derek · Jason Dean · Richard Montana · Leo Wyatt · Darryl Morris · Inspector Sheridan · Ramona Shaw · Todd Marks · Riley · Kyle Donie · Wyatt Halliwell · Chris Halliwell|
|INNOCENTS LOST||Salesman · Benjamin Montana · Larry Henderson · Allen Halliwell · Tali · Chris Halliwell|