|Banishing a Ghost|
A potion to banish spirits by pouring it on their remains
Pomegranate seeds, fine paste, comfry root, blood meal, clematis seed, dried rhubarb leaf
Banishing a GhostEdit
- To Banish a ghost
- to oblivion pour
- this mixture over
- the departed bones
- a palmful of pomegranate seeds
- ground into a fine paste
- a pinch of comfry root
- a pinch of blood meal
- a pinch of clematis seed
- a pinch of dried rhubarb leaf
- Mix well, add a chalice of
- Twice Blessed water and boil.
- This potion has been made in three episodes, but were never actually used.
- This potion was used in the Charmed novel Trickery Treat to banish the spirit of Sheldon Winters.