Paul Balthazar Getty
January 22nd, 1975
Getty was born as Paul Balthazar Getty in Tarzana, California and raised in San Francisco before being sent to private school in Britain, where he was enrolled at Gordonstoun School, an elite boarding school that has educated three generations of the British Royal Family. His great-grandfather is the late Jean Paul Getty, founder of the Getty Oil Company, and at one time one of the richest men in the world. His father is John Paul Getty III and his mother, Gisela Martine Getty (née' Schmidt), is a professional photographer and documentary filmmaker. His parents are now divorced. Getty has a sister, Anna.
In 2000, Getty married fashion designer Rosetta Millington. They have four children: Cassius Paul, Grace, Violet, and June Catherine.
In July 2008, Getty was photographed kissing a topless Sienna Miller aboard a boat and on a hotel balcony in Italy. Getty and Miller had reportedly been dating since May 2008, shortly after his wife Rosetta gave birth to the couple's fourth child. On July 21, 2008, Getty released a statement confirming that he and his wife had separated, although to date no divorce has been filed. Getty and Miller have since separated.
- Brothers & Sisters as Tommy Walker (62 episodes, 2006-2009)
- Alias as Thomas Grace (17 episodes, 2005-2006)
- Ghost Whisperer as Michael Adams (1 episode, 2005)
- Charmed as Richard Montana (6 episodes, 2003-2004)
- Sol Goode as Sol Goode (2001)
- Habitat as Andreas Symes (1997)
- Mr Hollands Opus (1995)
- Don't Do It as Jake (1994)
- Where the Day Takes You as Little J (1992)
- December as Allister Gibbs (1991)
- My Heroes Have Always Been Cowboys as Jud, Jolie's Son (1991)
- Young Guns II as Tom O'Folliard (1990)
- Lord of the Flies as Ralph (1990)
- Nightmare Classics as Miles (1 episode, 1990)