- "Let's see now, the witch you're looking for has the power of invisibility, right?"
- —Future-Bacarra talking to his past-self.[src]
This unnamed witch was being hunted by the low-level warlock Bacarra. When the future Bacarra appeared, he revealed her location with a spell that cancelled out her power of Invisibility. He then put her to sleep with another spell. Bacarra later ripped out her heart to strip the Charmed Ones' powers with the "To Disempower a Witch" spell.
When Piper altered the timeline, the events that took place were erased. It is unknown whether or not the present Bacarra ever found the witch without help from his future counterpart.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Basic Powers
- Spell Casting: The ability to cast spells and perform rituals.
- Potion Making: The ability to brew potions.
- Scrying: The ability to locate a person or object by the use of a scrying crystal, a map, and sometimes other tools.
- Mediumship: The ability to see and commune with spirits of the dead.
- Active Powers
- Invisibility: The ability to make yourself unable to be seen or transparent.
Baccara's Victim appeared in a total of 1 episode throughout the course of the series.
- Season 5
- A Witch In Time