|Avatar of Force|
The Avatars appeared to Cole after he killed a group of bikers in a bar. However, Cole only wanted to be left alone.
The following day, the Avatars appeared at the penthouse and explained that they were neither good nor evil. They offered Cole to be a part of their collective. Cole replied that he wanted nothing to do with them and threw Energy Balls at them, which had no effect. The Avatars then left, stating that he would eventually join them, as it was inevitable.
When Cole wanted to commit suicide by having the Charmed Ones vanquish him, the Avatars appeared in an attempt to persuade him otherwise. Cole refused to listen and they left before the sisters arrived.
Powers and Abilities Edit
The power of the Avatars lies in their collective. As such, the Avatar of Force possesses a virtually unlimited number of magical powers. For this reason, only his most prominent powers are listed.
- Fading: An energy based form of teleportation.
- Reality Warping: The ability to warp the fabric of reality and alter it to one's desire. The Avatars possess this power as a collective.
- Chronokinesis: The ability to manipulate and control time in all directions.
- Sensing: The ability to locate and find persons or objects.
- Avatar Powers: The collective power of the Avatars, granting the Avatar of Force nearly an unlimited amount of powers.
- Immortality: Living for an infinitely long lifespan and having an arrested aging process.
- Immunity: The ability to be completely immune to the powers or magic of other beings.
Notes and TriviaEdit
- The Avatar of Force is neither mentioned nor seen when the Avatars returned in Season 7. No reason or explanation is given for his absence.
The Avatar of Force appeared in a total of 1 episode throughout the course of the series.
- Season 5
- Sam, I Am