2001; Ice Cream Truck
- "Now, I like killing just as much as the next demon, but right now we gotta be smart."
- —Ari leading the others.[src]
When Prue and Phoebe Halliwell were sucked into the Ice Cream Truck, Ari posed as an innocent young boy. Believing the children to be innocent and the Ice Cream Man to be evil, the sisters attempted to free them. When they found the exit, they led the children out despite the protests of the ice cream man.
When the children were freed, Ari quickly revealed his true nature by attacking the ice cream man and trapping him inside the truck. Along with Freckles and Jersey, he then ran off and planned to destroy the truck.
While searching the city, Ari became annoyed when Jersey killed a random ice cream man. As the leader of the group, he then came up with a plan. They tricked the sisters into revealing the location of the real truck to them. After meeting up with more demonic children, Ari and the others confronted the sisters at the junkyard.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Touch of Death: The ability to kill beings with a single touch by burning them to death.
- Voice Manipulation: The ability to alter one's voice to sound like another or add an echo to one's voice when angered.
- High Resistance: The ability to be highly resistant to magical and physical harm.
- Immortality: The ability to possess an inifinite lifespan and an arrested aging process.
Ari appeared in a total of 1 episode during the course of the series.
|Charmed, Season 3|
|#01||"The Honeymoon's Over"||#09||"Coyote Piper"||#17||"Pre-Witched"|
|#02||"Magic Hour"||#10||"We All Scream for Ice Cream"||#18||"Sin Francisco"|
|#03||"Once Upon a Time"||#11||"Blinded by the Whitelighter"||#19||"The Demon Who Came in From the Cold"|
|#04||"All Halliwell's Eve"||#12||"Wrestling with Demons"||#20||"Exit Strategy"|
|#05||"Sight Unseen"||#13||"Bride and Gloom"||#21||"Look Who's Barking"|
|#06||"Primrose Empath"||#14||"The Good, the Bad and the Cursed"||#22||"All Hell Breaks Loose"|
|#07||"Power Outage"||#15||"Just Harried"|
|#08||"Sleuthing with the Enemy"||#16||"Death Takes a Halliwell"|