|Amulet of Protection|
The amulet was cut in two.
To protect the wearer.
These two Magical Amulets are two halves of an ancient protective charm. Separately, these amulets are very powerful, capable of projecting a shield that protects the user from all but the most evil and powerful of demons. However, when joined together wth a spell, the protection is more than doubled, granting the wearer invincibility. The amulets can only be used by good.
The amulets were divided between two local San Francisco covens of witches for safe keeping. The bearers of the amulets were always kept secret, even from the Elders. In 2001, one half of the amulet was guarded by Leeza, who was killed by the demon Raynor. The other half guarded by Janna, who was killed by Belthazor after she lost the amulet. However, it is unknown what became of the amulets after this, though they were presumably returned to their respective covens. ("Exit Strategy")
Book of ShadowsEdit
- Magical Amulets
- The Amulets are two halves of an
- Ancient charm. On their own, they are
- extremely powerful, offering a shield
- against all but the most Evil Demons.
- Only great strength can overcome them.
- The Amulets are useless to anyone Evil,
- they are for the use of Good and Good
- alone. Whoever joins the two Amulets
- together, more than doubles the protection,
- they become invincible.
- When the Amulets are brought
- together, they need to be Activated by the
- following Spell to release their Power.
- Activation Spell
- Evil is approaching
- Let Darkness be Withstood
- Blanket me with your Defense
- Protect me in the power of Good