Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Amelia de la Cruz's father had business dealings with the Olsons, but while Amelia's father left her well off, the Olsons remained poor. When the Olson children decided to join the gold rush to California, the eldest of the two siblings, William, wrote to Amelia to ask for supplies. The younger one, Marianne, developed a fever, and Amelia nursed her back to her. During this time, Amelia and William fell in love. Amelia wanted to get married, but William convinced her to wait, saying that he would send for her once he and Marianne settled down in California.
The siblings found a rich gold strike almost as soon as they arrived in Williamstown, but unfortunately it already belonged to another family. When Paul Conrad, the patriarch of the family, offered William marriage to his daughter, Leanna, in exchange for the gold strike, he did not hesitate.
Amelia, wanting to surprise him, journeyed to Williamstown, only to see the heartbreaking truth. She, however, remained in town, wanting to be close to William. At the same time, things began happening around town: thefts, illness, rich strikes dried up. Soon Leanna fell ill as well and passed away sometime later. William then accused Amelia of cursing the town for revenge and even used her friendship with Marianne and their secret engagement as excuses to convince the townsfolk. Amelia was falsely executed, but not before she officially cursed William: nothing he claimed to love will prosper until he expressed remorse.
Centuries later, the Charmed Ones came across Amelia's brooch in present day Williamstown. When they touched it, it brought them back in time and broke the curse by making William Olson express remorse.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Basic Powers
- Spell Casting: The ability to cast spells and perform rituals.
- Potion Making: The ability to brew magical potions.
- Scrying: The ability to locate another being or object with the use of a map and a crystal.
- Mediumship: The ability to see and commune with spirits of the dead.
- Until you express remorse, nothing that you claim to love will prosper. Instead, it, and you, will dwell in darkness. Only by the breaking of your heart will the sun shine through. Only the breaking of your heart will save the Innocents from suffering.
Amelia de la Cruz has appeared in a total of 1 novel throughout the course of the series.