2009; her lair
Alexi was a demonic Seer and an old friend of Cole Turner, whom she had worked with in the past, presumably during his time as Belthazor. It was hinted that she once had or still had some feelings for him and wished to have known him better.
Cole visited Alexi and asked her to help him find Prue Halliwell, who had gone missing from the afterlife. She told him that the person he was searching for, was in the place of her namesake.
Alexi was also apparently working with Rennek, a powerful Darklighter who previously worked for Neena, the first witch. Alexi granted Rennek the use of her Jewel of Orthon, which has the power of mind control. Before she was killed by Rennek, she infused a piece of herself into her magic mirror to help Cole and the Charmed Ones deal with Rennek.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Spell Casting: The ability to cast spells and perform rituals.
- Premonition: The ability to see past, present and future in premonitions.
- Divination: The ability to predict the future through several means. Alexi could use a magic mirror to look into the future.
- Catoptromancy: The ability to observe other places through mirrors. She could spy on people and places or retrieve information by using mirrors.
Notes and TriviaEdit
- Piper and Prue never met Alexi.
- Alexi refers to Cole being a ghost, and he doesn't deny this. However, in "The Seven Year Witch", Cole told Piper that he was not a ghost.
Alexi appeared in a total of 3 issues over the course of the series.
|Charmed, Season 9|
|#01||"Charmed Lives"||#09||"The All or Nothing"||#17||"Family Shatters"|
|#02||"No Rest for the Wicca"||#10||"Three Little Wiccans"||#18||"Four's Company"|
|#03||"Innocents Lost"||#11||"Last Witch Effort"||#19||"Crossed, Triple-Crossed"|
|#04||"Mortal Enemies"||#12||"The Charmed Offensive"||#20||"The Old Witcheroo"|
|#05||"Unnatural Resources"||#13||"Piper's Place"||#21||"Reversal of Misfortune"|
|#06||"Morality Bites Back"||#14||"Cupid's Harrow"||#22||"Prue Ya Gonna Call?"|
|#07||"The Heir Up There"||#15||"Where There's Smoke There's a Firestarter"||#23||"The Darklight Zone"|
|#08||"Oh, Henry"||#16||"The Heavens Can Wait"||#24||"The Power of 300"|