To go from one motion to another effortlessly
Agility is defined as moving quickly and easily from one motion to another. It is an extremely helpful skill in close-quarters combat. It's also a skill very few beings come by naturally; in fact, most beings acquire it through training and/or power. An example of this is the power of Levitation, agility is naturally connected to it.
Someone with this ability can move quickly from one motion to another, and is usually very graceful, nimble and light on their feet. They can walk on walls, jump and leap great heights without much effort, do back-flips and spin whilst in mid-air. Their speed, though still appearing natural, is also slightly increased. In short, they can react faster than normal. They can also dodge attacks efficiently, fight as if choreographed and perform numerous gymnastic feats.
Phoebe Halliwell is a good example of someone acquiring this skill through intense combat training, only to then have it advance when she developed the power of Levitation. For example, Phoebe can perform flips, spins, leaps and jumps that would otherwise be impossible for a normal human being to do without her power of Levitation. Her agility also contributes greatly to her skills in hand-to-hand combat and enhances her chances of victory in battles.
Prue Halliwell and Billie Jenkins have both demonstrated how Telekinesis, like Levitation, can be used to enhance one's strength and to even slightly defy gravity. Both have been known to use Telekinesis in close-quarters combat to perform incredible athletic maneuvers such as superhuman flips, jumps and leaps.
List of beings who use(d) AgilityEdit
- Natural ability
- Through powers, training, spell, etc.
- When Phoebe Halliwell lost her power of Levitation she was still able to perform great athletic maneuvers, but not at the same level as she could with her Levitation power.
- Beings with Hyper Speed can only dodge or evade attacks.
- Agility is not a power, it's a skill one can acquire naturally or through training.
- One memorable user of this skill was Yen Lo. He, like Phoebe, possessed the gift of levitation. While in Limbo, his power was greatly enhanced, allowing him to perform incredible athletic maneuvers.
- ↑ Phoebe revealed this when her power kicked in on reflex during a battle in a courtroom: it stopped her from falling by flipping her up onto a table.