To accelerate or reverse the aging process
Wave hand over the target
Age Shifting is the ability to accelerate or reverse the aging process. It can be used offensively to instantly kill mortals by accelerating their age until it reverts the victims to nothing but dust.
The demon Cryto displayed this power by changing Gail Altman into a young woman again as a reward for summoning him. However, he killed her friends, Helen and Amanda, by rapidly aging them to the point where they were reduced to dust.
List of beings who use(d) Age ShiftingEdit
- Original power
- Through spell, power, artifacts, etc.
- Genies (Through granting certain wishes)
- Vincent Wrong (Through a spell, accelerating age)
- Javna (Through Life Draining, accelerating age)
Age Shifting SpellEdit
- Used in A Wrong Day's Journey Into Right, when "Mr. Wrong" turns a Demonatrix so old that she turns to dust by a spell.
- What once resided in this place
- shall soon be gone with no haste.
- Make this girl age in time,
- as punishment for her heinous crime.
When a Genie overheard Piper wishing for Dan to move on with his life, he fulfilled her wish in a literal manner, causing Dan to age rapidly to an old man within hours. However, all wishes were later undone, returning Dan to his own age. ("Be Careful What You Witch For")
- When Cryto reversed someone's age, the effect looked similar to that of Healing.
- Cryto is the only being who possessed both aspects of this power, accelerating and reversing age and the only being who did it through an active power.