Allows the user to fight through inhibitory molecular powers
Adjusting is the ability to resist and fight through inhibitory molecular powers such as Molecular Immobilization and Deceleration, eventually breaking their effect. It is common amongst powerful beings, including upper-level demons and warlocks. If a mortal gains supernatural powers, he might be either immune or resistant to the powers he gained.
List of beings who use(d) AdjustingEdit
- Original power
- Through spell, potion, power stealing, etc.
- Jeremy Burns
- The Aggressor
- Dr. Curtis Williamson (After injecting himself with the sisters' blood)
- This power is often mistaken with Immunity or High Resistance.
- Tempus was the first character to refer to this power as adjusting.
- This power is most often shown when adjusting to Piper's Molecular Immobilization.
- Immunity could possibly be an advancement for this power, instead of just being resistant to a power, they become completely immune to it.