Season 9 of the charmed comic concluded between April and May.
- Parker Halliwell (the second child of Phoebe Halliwell and Coop Halliwell) was born in the manor and without any magic.
- Prue Halliwell vanquished the season's big bad, Rennek.
- Prue merges with the All, the source of all magic.
- In the season finale, it was revealed that the Charmed Ones, despite already being powerful, are going to grow even more powerful in the future.
- Darryl Morris returned briefly to help the sisters defeat Rennek. After the battle, he returned back home to the east coast.
- Cole Turner moves in with Prue.
- The Charmed Ones traveled to the future in Season 2. However, some of what happens in this timeline does not happen in the real 2009. In this timeline, Prue lived to see 2009 and was the owner of Buckland Auction House. Piper and Leo were divorced and had one child, a girl named Melinda with powers, but forbidden to use them. While Phoebe was burned at the stake for killing Cal Greene with her power.
- In the true timeline, magic is still exposed but because a Darklighter named Rennek caused magic to switch sides by unknown means. Mortals gain powers while magical beings are rendered defenseless. Prue however is still present in 2009, but returns in another person's body.
- Prue becomes the caretaker for the Nexus of the All, and gets a new destiny.
- Cal Greene was incarcerated the year before.
- February: Wyatt Halliwell turns 6.
- June: Piper Halliwell turns 36.
- August: Paige Matthews turns 32.
- October: Chris Halliwell turns 5.
- November: Phoebe Halliwell turns 34.
- Melinda Halliwell turns 2.
- Tamora and Kat Mitchell turn 2.
- P.J. Halliwell turns 2.
- Parker Halliwell is born.
| Preceded by:|
|Charmed|| Followed by:|