The second half of Season 8 of Charmed was aired in the USA in 2006. This is the last year in which Charmed was filmed. It showed the end of the Charmed Ones destiny and what happens with their lives afterward.
- Paige and Henry Mitchell marry. (Engaged and Confused)
- Phoebe meets Coop (Engaged and Confused)
- Christy turns Billie against The Charmed Ones. (The Torn Identity)
- The sisters lose the Manor to Billie and Christy (Gone with the Witches)
- Piper and Leo travel back in time with help of Coop's ring to save Paige and Phoebe (Forever Charmed)
- The sisters write their final entries in the Book of Shadows (Forever Charmed)
- Christy dies at the hands of her sister Billie (Forever Charmed)
- Phoebe and Coop marry
- Piper opens her own restaurant
- Phoebe writes her own book
- Billie stays with the Charmed Ones
- The Charmed Ones win back Magic School
- Phoebe has three daughters
- Paige has two daughters and one son
- Piper has two sons: Wyatt and Chris and one daughter: Melinda
- Over the course of the series, a total of 610 Evil beings are vanquished. The vast majority (466) are demons. 26 warlocks, 39 vampires, 18 Darklighters, 11 mortals and 50 various others make up the rest. The Charmed Ones themselves have vanquished 374 beings. Of the remainder, 23 are vanquished by Cole, 25 by Leo, 27 by Billie and Christy, 34 by other good guys, and 127 by other bad guys.
18 Months Between Comics and Series
Notable events that took place between summer 2006 and January 2008. It is important to note that they overlap with some of the happenings in the "Epilogue" above, due to the fact that the flashforward covered a large number of years, right up to 2050.
- Piper gets pregnant with and gives birth to Melinda Halliwell
- Paige gets pregnant with and gives birth to Tamora and Kat Mitchell
- Phoebe gets married to Coop
- Phoebe gets pregnant with and gives birth to P.J. Halliwell
- Phoebe and Coop move into a house.
| Preceded by:|
|Charmed|| Followed by:|